Wednesday, September 20, 2006

FuNnY iNciDeNt wiTh SoN sOn!

This morning...actually..not exactly in the morning...it was like hmm.........3am I think....he woke up for a fed....so I was feeding him...and then guess what....he let out a fart...so I thought...orh..that's why he drink half way don't want to drink lah....and also cos of previous experience...I think I better change him before it seeps out of his diapers!! (yes...it can seep out of the diaper...cos he's too skinny....so praying that he will put on some weight...but of course not over weight)

So as I was saying...I then carried him over to the other room, undress him (yes..haa..girls...close ya eyes!!) and then I noticed...orh...just urine lah..and just one small little drop of 'motion'..but decided to clean him just in case get diaper rash....and GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got it....SUDDENLY........as I brought his legs up to clean him, he passed motion at that point of time and it SHOT out!! Oh man......thank God I "siam" fast, but not that fast....so definately got it on my hand...and felt a little on my face...and I think my shirt a little too..but of course...the worst was the bed...thank God...he's still small...not that much...but quite a bit liao!! Haaaa....so I immediately ask the confinement lady help me change him while I go wash up!! haaa.....yah!!

And then today had to bring him to see doc......and was sitting in the car and feeding him (yah...realised that he's smart man...always does it when I'm feeding him!) and suddenly i felt my pants wet.....a small patch..and so i thought mayb he burped while drinking and didn't see loh...then later I realised oh....urine..but a little never mind lah....then i continued feeding him...and this time I could really FEEL it.....it was WARM!!! hAaaa....then I turn....look at dennis and say..."aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...........he urine!!!" and guess what.....it was a lot...my front pants had a big patch...but to make matters more "FUNNY"....it seeped until my backside got a patch too! So when I alight from the car...it was so embarrasing...it was as if I pee-ed!

Haaa....well...but it's ok...I learned a lesson today...baby's pee has no smell...but oh no..that doesn't apply to "motion".....that one is strong!! haaaa...

Praying praying...the He will grow! And he will be strong and healthy!

No comments: